Slot Machine Tips
The three most important things to remember when you play slot machines are that:
- There is no such thing as a payout cycle from a slot machine.
- Results are ALWAYS random.
- There is no system capable of predicting when a certain machine is about to get a jackpot.
However, here are a couple of slot machine playing tips and strategies that may help you to increase your chance of winning.
- Play games with a lower number of reels so that you have better odds of winning. Clearly it is harder to achieve a winning combination of symbols on a slot machine with additional reels.
- Do not play more than one machine at a time in order to lower the house edge.
- Set yourself a personal monetary limit before you start to play of how much you are willing to part with. And STOP once you reach that limit! Alternatively, set yourself a time limit.
- Decide which denomination machines you can afford to play and stick to them.
- Study the pay table to understand the value of each symbol and which combinations you need to win and whether there are special symbols or wild cards. This won’t give you an advantage but means that you understand what is going on and have more fun.
- Quit while you are ahead! If you are lucky enough to have made some winnings, leave before you give it all back!
- Check what promotions and bonuses are being offered at the casino (whether it’s online or real life).
- Play only single line pay lines if you want to play for longer.
- And finally, never play whilst drunk for obvious reasons!